Re: [NTLK] Newton scanners?

From: john_fraser_at_mac.com
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 09:58:26 EDT

I contacted their support in hope of any help they can give me. In the mean time I'll try to determine what format their=
 images are in and what can be done with them. I assume the image has to be transfered in some raw format and then conve=
rted by the software but I could be wrong.

I'll post back when I hear from them (if I do)/