Re: [NTLK] Airplanes and carry-ons

From: Guy MITTAUX (guy.mittaux_at_free.fr)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 16:43:09 EDT

I don't think you are crazy, just realistic.

If you just think about it for less than 5 minutes, you will find an easy way to
destroy a plane airborne. Only one think count, if you want to die.
I will not give any example to not be accuse to give idea, but the point is that
an aircraft is designed to bring passengers safely from one point to another. Any
problem during the flight must not bring it down. Problem means not created on
purpose to destroy the aircraft.
It is the same when you drive a car.
Personnally I continue flying with no fear except the one to miss the lunch while
I am sleeping.
I think that now, when an highjacker will want to take the control of an aircraft,
a lot of passenger will think that he want to do the same as on 11 september and
stop it.
My conclusion is that now there is less risk of highjacking.

Guy