Re: [NTLK] Airplanes and carry-ons

From: mr monk (monk_at_fuse.net)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 16:01:24 EDT

i have flown before and after the 11th both domestic and international, and
i hate to say it, but the security is still a complete joke on flights with
in the U.S. it's like the airline people still don;t get it... they need to
fly into israel or something to get the picture. it scared me. i still fly,
but it's not because it feels any safer... i guess i'm counting on some kind
of goodwill....maybe i'm crazy.

on 9/30/01 8:46 AM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net at newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net