[NTLK] Downloading with Nethopper

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 12:11:27 EST

Well, since my new 2100 doesn't have a dongle, I'm forced to use creative
means to get software onto my Newt until I can get a dongle. I tried to
download stuff off of UNNA with Nethopper, but it doesn't have a necessary
plugin to enable it. Is such a beast available? Or am I hoping for too much?
I just looked on UNNA for something, but didn't find anything. What's the
scoop? BTW, due to the hassles of getting software on my Newton, Newtscape
is not my ideal solution. :-) (Once I get this thing going, I'll try it, but
for now, the fewer hoops I have to jump through the better.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland