Re: [NTLK] ABS and stopping OT,

From: Mikebridg_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 14:39:10 EDT

In a message dated 21/4/02 7:16:40 pm, ticknor_at_punkass.com writes:

<< The advantage standard brakes have when
modulated properly is that they are not losing miniscule amounts of
braking force every second, as they do with an ABS system. >>

I know this is ogg topic but I can't resist pointing out the bad logic in the
above. It is still possible to modulate ABS brakes !!! so with then you have
the best of both worlds. Ina sudden emergency your back is covered when the
automatic response is to slam on the anchors, but can also use modulation in
less fraught situations

Mike