Re: [NTLK] OT - Off Topic - Brakes

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 11:08:24 EDT

>I know that from experience, but it is allowed to overtake on the right lane
>in the US whereas it is strictly forbidden in EU (except UK :-)

Really? Illegal to pass on the right?

Gee, if that were the case here, nobody would ever get anywhere on
account of all the boneheads who drive 50mph in the fast lane!

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Bond Shepherd        |   "If I'm going to keep on visiting you,
San Francisco, CA           |   I'll have to send you some good sherry."

PGP Public key can be found on most servers.