Re: [NTLK] alt.rec.

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 12:02:30 EDT

From: "victor_at_newtontalk.net" <victor_at_newtontalk.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:00:03 -0400

>From: Seth Hurwitz shurwit1_at_jhmi.edu
> >Is there a way to see a list of all the expansions? I'm sure I'm
> >missing something obvious. :(
>
>Bring up the on-screen keyboard (double-tap in a text entry field,
>or tap on a keyboard button somewhere) and then tap th=
>e book icon in the lower-left corner. That's the user
>dictionary/expansion list.

There are actually two things.
The OS expansions list which you access to the way Victor explains it.
And the alt.rec.... expansions list which you access by
[A]->Preferences->Options->Expansions.

I don't use system expansions because you can't have many.

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/
Newton-powered WebServer: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/