Re: [NTLK] Back door clip + Dongle...

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 14:00:09 EDT

>From: Peter Cameron <pdwc_at_sympatico.ca>
on 8/17/02 12:32 PM, Alex Nonnemacher at nonjo_at_comcast.net wrote:
>> check out #1372557784...A 2100 Battery cage went for $102 US! I heard
>> you could still get these from Apple.

> About $45CDN last time I checked. Battery cages are still available in
>the AppleCare catalogue. So are screen doors and a few other bits and
>pieces.

The battery cages were $50 US last time I checked with 2 Apple shops here,
3? months ago now. GEM had some they ahdn't listed on ebay yet and they
offered them to me at $50 ($US) each a couple weeks ago when I asked (I
didn't take them up on it).

How long ago did you check the Canadian price? If that's current, with the
exchange, that's a good deal and someone buying in Canada and reselling to
US would be able to be competitive....