Re: [NTLK] New version of Newt OS?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 23:45:16 EDT

Uh...I'm a little confused...
Fax number...where do you say your fax number isn't
but should be?
I just checked my owner's card and my Fax number is
there. I also checked the owner's cards that I
received via beaming from other Newton-ites and their
fax numbers are there as well. So what's puzzling to
me is that you say your's isn't...
Please enlighten us and perhaps there is a feature
that you don't know about that we can let you in on...
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Robert Lindsley <me_at_robertlindsley.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Ok. I am going to propose a crazy idea. I really
> love the Newt, but I am
> finding some of its limitations to be a little hard
> to handle. As an
> example, if I need to give somebody my FAX number,
> for some reason itıs not
> stored in the Newt, but it is stored in my iPod.
> The problem certainly is
> not horrible, but sometimes I feel like I have to
> carry around 2 sets of my
> contacts.
<snip>

=====
"Bush, himself the most intellectually backward American president of my political lifetime, is surrounded by advisers whose bellicosity is exceeded only by their political, military and diplomatic illiteracy,"
 - Gerald Kaufman, a lawmaker from the governing British Labor Party