Re: [NTLK] NewTen surprise

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 02:50:27 EST

on 01-12-2002 8:14, Paul Guyot at pguyot_at_kallisys.net wrote:

> The purpose of this project is to bring a complete multiplatform
> connection framework for the Newton based on the Dock built-in
> program.

Now I read over this one because I was struggling over a flood of NewtonTalk
messages (we all know the feeling ;-) and thought that it was a message
detailing an ATA update.
But in retrospect I get the feeling that I skipped over something
potentially revolutionary.

So am I right that this project could/would be a new cross-platform
connection app?

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html