Re: [NTLK] Newton fund

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 02:54:13 EST

on 01-12-2002 11:03, Frank Gruendel at fg2_at_pda-soft.de wrote:

>> Everybody that states anything like this should maybe buy a NewtonTalk
>> t-shirt first.
>
> Did that already. However, what we are discussing here has a somewhat
> different

I know, but from experience I learned that there are a lot of people that
say they'll contribute/donate but when push comes to shove not that many
actually cough up...

> And I still think it is a good idea.

I do to, but no boards and stuff for me, I'd be happy to give Grant or
Victor the money since I have complete confidence in both (and I never even
met Grant, funny thing, an email community ;-) and looking forward to the
raging discussions on the list about how and where on what we should spend
the money...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html