[NTLK] Well, I've gone and done it... the NSBasic/NewtCard mailing list...!

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 02:32:50 EST

I've created an mailing list for NSBasic and NewtCard. I'd like the forum
to be a place to exchange tips, code, etc. so NSBasic and NewtCard
developers can learn from each other. Hopefully we'll even convince the
NSBasic developer himself, George Henne to pop in from time to time and say
hello.

Wanna join (and I hope you NSBasic and Newtcard users do!) it's easy, just
send an email to nsbasic-newton_at_yahoogroups.com and sign up today....

Looking forward to seeing you there.

--
David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net

Please email me if you want my ICQ/AIM/IM ID's.