Re: [NTLK] Keyspan serial adapter and OS X

From: peter brigg (pbrigg_at_uoguelph.ca)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 09:40:54 EST

I don't use serial assistant. Plugged into my USB port and with the Newton
serial cable plugged into it I get two "idock" choices in the NCU preferences
window and select the appropriate one. When I got the adapter there was a
software I installed that runs it but I never see it. In fact, I am going to
have to check (it is at my office) to see if mine is Keyspan. I thought it was.

peter