[NTLK] $150 Newtons

From: ianfoster (ianfoster_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 00:39:49 EST

Just got one - up here in BC, Canada - excellent shape, backlight is way
brighter than my other 2100 - seems faster too - lol!

Has a sticker on the back that says Inventory A19629.
I think these are Apple sell-offs from the repair inventory that they
have......

The only blemish is one of the catches that holds back the lid is gone - not
a big deal.

$150 USD, it came in at $294 CAD with all the taxes and ship costs - a good
deal, IMHO.

Thanks Mike!