Re: [NTLK] 2000U or 2100?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 00:54:19 EST

Well, honestly, there really isn't a difference
between the two.
I've got an UMP2k and a 2100 right here in front of me
and I cannot tell the difference.
Well, actually...my UMP2k looks newer because it was
recently refurbed by Apple...so, technically, it's
newer. As such, the screen is a newer screen and it
does look slightly more contrasty (new word here) than
my 2100. But that could be just because it's a newer
LCD...I dunno. If you get either, you'll be happy. I
can't even imagine that I ever used anything less than
a UMP2k! (I started out with a Marco...)
Ed
web/gadget guru
come see my MP2100 on the web 24/7 (unfortunatly, not
all in a row) http://65.84.243.167