Re: [NTLK] flooded email box

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 10:17:56 EST

Me, too. My eMate checks my email automatically before I leave for class
in the morning, but it is set to ignore NewtonTalk. Even if all the
messages would fit, it would be a pain to read all these messages
without the colored "reply" layers, sorting options, flagging options,
and my personal email folders handy. I only read NewtonTalk in OS X's
Mail.app.

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj