Re: [NTLK] Bible on Newt [was NIV]

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 10:19:19 EST

on 11-02-2002 3:59, Joe Anthenat at janthenat_at_mac.com wrote:

> Any thoughts?

I remember reading what Jesus thought about this, since he became very angry
when people used the temple for commercial purposes.
So, ironically, the Bible should be the only commercial package of which we
should condone pirate copies, in my (Christian raised) view.

All rants to me privately, please...

Robert Benschop