Re: [NTLK] OSX - OT

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 15:32:27 EST

on 12-02-2002 7:02, Michael J. Hu=DFmann at michael_at_michael-hussmann.de wrote=
:

> My Macs run 24/7 under Mac OS 9.2 and rarely crash. When they crash, it's
> for a reason and not just because they got bored or tired or the OS was
> leaking memory.

Actually, this argument doesn't really cut it as far as I'm concerned,
my Mac behaves just like yours, rarely crashes and if it does with a good
reason.
But I know too many people with a different experience :-(

Robert Benschop