[NTLK] Turning pkgs into books?

From: Bradford Schmidt (brad_at_jojoro.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 20:03:55 EST

Hey folks,

I recently grabbed a copy of underground from Ed's site, but when I look at=
 the package on the Newt it does not show it as a book. I can read it, but=
 cannot go to a page or book mark it.

I have 4 questions:

1 - What am I reading it with that doesn't have the option to bookmark, but=
 does have the option to change the font? It has a little horizontal=
 scrollbar at the bottom.

2 - How can I get it to read as a book?

3 - Are there other book readers out there that work on the Newt?

4 - Is there any particular reason that I cannot change font size in an=
 actual newton book?

Thanks.

Brad