[NTLK] Newton 2100 for Auction on Ebay, #1364933329...a farewell to my Newton friends

From: Drew Loker (lokerd_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 14:21:00 EDT

Hey Newton friends,
I thought I would let you know that I have posted my Newton on Ebay. This is
my personal newton, and know it has been well taken care of. It has a Buy It
Now option, so I am hoping it will not last the remainder of the time (8
days). I will ship internationally as long as you don't mind paying for
wherever it is going and can get the money to me in US funds.

It has been a great pleasure working with all of you. The likes of many of
you on this board are unmatched anywhere on the net. I regret leaving...but,
I am looking forward to what I am buying with the money from my Newton...a
Nikon D100 (digitial SLR). There is a nice Nikon community that is alomst as
nice as you all. ;)

Thanks for always helping with questions, suggestions, and quick feedback!
Thank you all also for continuing development on a discontinued item. That
is so awesome! It is obvious that the Newton was and still is way ahead of
its time and should have never been discontinued!

May your backlights continue to burn bright! :)

Drew
Drew Loker, Regional Vice-President
Personal Financial Analyst
4347 Phelan Blvd., Suite 104 · Beaumont, Tx 77707
Bus: (409) 899-4459
Toll Free: (877) 228-0464

Personal Web Site for Primerica: http://primerica.itgo.com