Re: [NTLK] Print edition of Programming For the Macintosh - online publication?

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 14:26:19 EDT

   Now, not, let's be civilized ;-) Do you think the author would mind
if one person photocopied the whole damn thing? It's out of print,
right? From my (very) limited knowledge of copyright law, that should
mean the copyright reverts to the author. So the next question: has it
been published online anyway?

> I have the second edtion in print. I had always
> BACK OFF IT'S MINE!!!! How much do you want???

Jim Witte
jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us
http://www.bloomington.in.us/~jswitte
After Midnight Lizard Products