Re: [NTLK] Amsterdam Newton Meeting

From: Sasa Radojcic (sasa.radojcic_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 12:24:31 EDT

Never try those Marguerita's on an empty stomach!!

I know what I am alking about, I was there, I drank them, they're smooth
killers!
The late pizza arrived just in time to save me from starting to do some
stupid things 8-))

I hope we can repead this meeting, either in Barb's place or another.

Sascha