Re: [NTLK] NTLK: CNET Article on Handspring

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 12:52:03 EDT

>Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 06:16:56 -0700
>From: Joseph DiMattio <dimattio_at_earthlink.net>

> >From a June 10, 2002 article:
>
>NEW YORK--Handspring believes the future of handheld devices will be
>typed, not written.
>
>http://news.com.com/2100-1040-934637.html
>
>Well, duhhh.
>Looks like it's back to the future. :)

*lol* Yeah, why upgrade the product with better processors and
software if you can just kill a flimsy input-system with another
flimsy input-system? Medical research shows that sending SMS with
your cellphone leads to a more flexible and muscular thumb, so if you
consider that desireable, go get a handspring with keyboard only!

Oliver :)

--
I refuse to modify my behaviour just so some mechanical device can
function properly. That really doesn't make sense.