Re: [NTLK] [OT] Convincing argument against MS

From: Steven (Smuro_at_socal.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 02:40:27 EDT

Laurent...you call him Bill eloquent when he calls me a "Troll" for
expressing my opinion??
How eloquent is that?
Must I express unfaultering admiration for Apple?

If that's what it takes then okay...here:

Apple is simple the best. Their products last for decades, are very
inexpensive, work better than any other computer...They never, ever
crash - infact, they are as near to perfect as a product can get.
People who use them are super cool...I mean really, super-duper cool.
Microsoft is Satan. Only pigs use their products. They only want one
thing...my money...no wait...they want my soul!!! That is why their
product codes are all labeled "666" - They are the Beast...Gates is the
Antichrist....

Ah..that feels so much better now doesn't it...you can rest tonight just
knowing I have returned to the fold.

Steven

-
What more can I say? You said it more eloquently than I could ever have
imagined.

-Laurent.