Re: [NTLK] Exotic Hardware Request

From: Roman Tarnovetsky (romantic_at_arvotek.net)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 09:13:09 EDT

 "Wanted: A SCSI cable for a PowerBook 5300. Apple part number M2538LL/A
SCSI System Cable for PowerBook"

Mietek,
You can post a "wanted" request on the Low End Mac Swap List
http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html. I have seen these cables offered
there for between $5-$15.00 and the switchable (dock/scsi) and scsi only
HDI adapters at about $15-$30. This is a sell/trade list that features
vintage mac hardware and periferals exchanged mostly between private
parties. I have seen requests and offers for Newton related stuff there
also, for the rest of us that don't have a PB5300 but do love their
Newts. Now we're back on topic. Warm regards, Roman.