Re: [NTLK] in order of release

From: hal9000x (hal9000x_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 10:12:23 EDT

On Saturday, June 22, 2002, at 01:51 AM, Ed Kummel wrote:

> Keep in mind though, these things are addictive!
> You'll end up spending money you didn't anticipate!
> (ser-001, screen protectors and speed upgrades come to
> mind!) and quite unlike any other PDA out there, you

You said it Ed!

I am addicted. What started with one MP130 is now:
2 MP130s
2 MP2100
+ more assorted accessories than I care to think about: cases, newt
solar panels, chargers, etc., etc., etc.

But at least a Newton addiction is really a victimless crime.

Will

You only live once, but if you lived like me once is enough.
-Frank Sinatra