Re: [NTLK] Newton 4 Newbies/dead 2100

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 00:09:56 EDT

Damn! My dyslexia kicked in again...the supercap is on
the lower RIGHT side of the image, not the left!
Please don't slam me too hard...I work for Worldcom
;-0
Ed (who doesn't know if he has a job tomorrow)
web/gadget guru

--- Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> Naw, for it to be "Kung Fu", it would need to be a
> "Supa Cap" (which would be right next to the
> "Supa-fly", but not on a Newton!)
> If you point your browser here:
> http://newton.tek-ed.com/newtspeed/img0003.htm
> you will see the newton opened up in all it's glory.
> For alignment sake, the NIC port is on the left and
> the batteries are on the right.
> You can see the supercap clearly on the lower-left
<snip>

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting