[NTLK] The Big [OT] debates

From: SuerthP_at_andersonnews.com
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 10:13:34 EDT

well=2E=2E=2E
     1) ot is cool, i do more than just newt, and well its not much mor=
but some, so it stands to reason things other than newt are worthwhile
discussions

2) other than my own home, there is a place that makes the perfect pout=
ine=2E
its called "la patate a robert", the running (long running) joke is tha=
robert's patate is his wife=2E i swear on all that is green and has
multi-colored logos that you will never eat better poutines than here;
steak poutine (cube steak with onions), poulet & poutine, poutine
itallienne, frite-sauce etc, even non-poutine items such as the 'specia=
le
robert', a hamburger with ham, finely sliced lettuce & onions and pickl=
relish or the "hot-dog steam=E9", yes that's quebecois for steamed bun
hot-dog=2E to get there take the trans-canada highway north from montr=
eal
(#20 in quebec)=2E follow it north for about two hours (depending on yo=
ur
driving) past st=2E hyacinthe (the worlds first aerodrome "flyaway" inv=
ented
by the man who invented the burpless baby bottle liner) and drummondvil=
le
(home of the quebec old-time theme park)=2E at exit # 220 (as long as t=
hey're
still numbered the same) for Daveluyville, get off the highway and go l=
eft
(west) for a few km=2E before you get to town proper (if you see the ch=
urch
you've gone to far), don't blink or you'll miss it, you should see la
patate on your left side (south) jsut before the carpet store (if its s=
ill
there) and just after a fruit and vegetable stand on the right side
(ditto)=2E there you will find poutine nervana=2E if you see la patate =
(you
will know her when you see her, just don't call her that, she's a saint=
),
pls tell here paul alix says hello and i miss her=2E

orig msg below=2E=2E=2E