Re: [NTLK] Device Dependant Code Question

From: Newt Rutherford (newt_at_mail.suzieqsw.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 09:25:39 EST

Actually I am a longtime registered user of Diabeticare and for charting blood sugar levels it is a good product. Unfortunately my condition at this time requires much more radical treatment and therefore more data than Diabeticare can provide. It looks like Healthmate is a better suited product for monitoring just about everything...

Thanks,
Perry