Re: [NTLK] New to Newton

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 15:30:23 EST

on 3/12/02 5:08 PM, Eric L. Strobel at fyzycyst_at_comcast.net wrote:

> Thanks, but I don't do Windows. I suppose if there were a good way to
> export/import selected items between the Claris/Palm Organizer format and
> the DayTimer s/w, then I could get some sort of information flow working.
> But that seems like way too much work.

Why doesn't exporting the DayTimer software file to a text file work? Have
you tried it? For that, you could do a weekly export to keep the newt
"synced" with the desktop. (Add new names only in the notepad, and add them
to the DayTimer software.) You can arrange custom fields in NCU, and even
save the settings. Have you tried this, or is it "too much work" also. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland