Re: [NTLK] Taking notes on Newton

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 09:34:14 EST

> Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 23:04:19 -0600
> Subject: [NTLK] Taking notes on Newton
> From: James Lopez <jimmlop_at_mac.com>
>

> I'm waiting on my MP 130 (mailed payment off today) and I'm wondering
> about HW recognition. As you all are probably aware taking notes is
> pretty impractical on a palm. Well at least on my Palm Pilot (model
> that came out right before Palm III) with palm OS 2.0.
>
> After reading the list here and other articles, it seems that it pretty
> easy to actually take notes and such on the MP. Is this really the
> case? How much easier is it?

Ahm, well, you just write it down as you would on paper, that's it. On a 13=
0
(or in general, if you have little time to put down a lot), just write your
things down using the Electronic Ink and translate them into type when you
have more time. The 130 tends to get a little sketchy after a few pages, bu=
you can just start a new note and you will be fine again.
In conclusion, taking notes on a Newt is as easy as it can get, especially
as you can use your natural handwriting, you do not have to wait for the
system to translate if you do not want to, you do not have to enter crude
symbols (Palm!) instead of words.

Oliver :)

--
Wenn ich irgendwo eingeladen bin und bei der Essenszubereitung wurden
K=FCchenwerkzeuge benutzt, die nichts taugen, kann mir das zun=E4chst egal sein=