Re: [NTLK] audio files on Newton?

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 03:26:50 EST

> Yes, I did use SoundIconMaker. The resulting pkg of 432K AIFF file was
> 20K. I also did the conversion from Classic on X. That may be a problem.
> Used SparkME to make a AIFF file of my voice.
I think the AIFF making was probably okay but SoundIconMaker refused to
create an appropriate package. There was some trick involved which I don't
remember now and can't look after (I'm in the office and all Newton things
are at home). You should in this case do the step and RTFM. I think SIM
refused to make the pkg if the AIFF had a to high sampling rate or was to
long or something like this. Maybe mono was required too, I don't remember.
20kB is way to small.

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand