Re: [NTLK] URGENT!!!! All Read This Is Freaky!!!!

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 14:22:44 EST

on 20-03-2002 8:02, MuHammed Lonon at mjl3781_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> Like I said I could do a wipe but I ponder that even
> if the apps are Read-Only the icons migt be lost if I
> wipe the card.

Sorry, but this leading to a lot of cures while the disease isn't known yet.

Do you have recent backup ? If yes, probably none is lost.

If not try to backup so that you can save as much as you can.

Next do a brain wipe, no discussion there, your Newton sounds so badly
screwed up that there's no point trying to repair it.

Next let us know how things are.

good luck,

Robert Benschop