Re: [NTLK] How do you interface with your newt?

From: Andy Pasulka (anp919_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 07:09:19 EST

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, Bradford Schmidt wrote:

> OK - Beyond the obvious, what I'm asking is about what main techniques you
> use to keep your thoughts, to do's etc manageable while remembering to
> access them - I asked a long time ago, how do you use your newt - and the
> answers were as simple as "Another Brain" (apparently another brain on it's
> own pillow, eh Ed?). But what I'm curious about is what people use as
> their main goto app to keep things in the proper place in their wetware
> brain. TODO? Hyper Newt?

I'm partial to Adam Tow's ToDo. You can get it at
<http://www.tow.com/software/newton.shtml>

It's an entirely separate app/soup of to-do's, but allows lots of
flexibility on priority (values of 0-9) and category of to-do's. I like to
keep my work activities as separate as possible from my household to-do's,
so I can file them accordingly. Of course, there are alarms, repeating
functions, etc. It solves all my problems of keeping track of projects.

ANP

--
            Nothing recedes like success.

Andy Pasulka anp919_at_earthlink.net www.imaxx.net/~anp/