[NTLK] Original 2100 with many extras for sale

From: John Shepherd (jshep_at_pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 22:38:35 EST

I have a messagepad 2100 that is in excellent shape. Screen savers have
always been used on it. Loaded with software. Ethernet card 56k modem and
20 meg memory card, power adapter and keyboard.

I also have a 130 which was dropped off the back of my car, it still works
but the case is a little scratched. I have the charging cradle for this
unit and lots of software.

I also have a messagepad 100.

Anyway the 100 & 130 have original boxes and paperwork

If interested I can take a photo and send it along.

Anyway, any offers?

Thanks

John Shepherd