Re: [NTLK] Conversions to Flash Storage Cards?

From: Eric Jones (newtonguru_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 10:19:45 EST

Can't be sure from the description, but he might mean
"Is there any way to store my own data on a PCMCIA ROM
card?" In which case, the answer is, unfortunately, no
(at least to my knowledge) If the PC ROM card contains
flash Rom, and someone was desparate, it might be
possible to write a driver to access the Rom, but I
don't think so with normal Rom. I had some success
backing up a PC ROM card with Wintel software on it,
used in my 486 laptop... There was a piece of software
called BackRom or something like that, available @
CNet, but I don't know if it would work with Newton
ROM cards...