[NTLK] NuShield

From: Michael Mays (chaosmonk_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 14:53:38 EDT

Received my NuShields today for my Messagepad 2100. They required a touch=
 of trimming to fit in the screen area. Now is it just me, or is it nearly=
 impossible to see through these things? The cloudiness and the=
 reflectivity seem to combine on mine to form a somwhat opaque barrier that=
 can only be viewed in certain ways. If anyone else seems to be=
 experiencing this, what have you done to alleviate this, short of removing=
 the NuShield?

I'm not in any position to criticize these things, but wouldn't it have=
 been better to make them out of slightly clearer material? They're=
 currently just as reflective as clear ones would be, but are more=
 difficult to see through because of the cloudiness. I guess I'll give it=
 a little bit of time, but it seems at the moment as if I've spent $19 on a=
 product that isn't going to do me any real good...I can't use the=
 Messagepad if I can't see the screen. :\

Michael Mays