Re: [NTLK] NuShield

From: Seth Hurwitz (shurwit1_at_jhmi.edu)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 15:15:53 EDT

I had a similar reaction when I got the NuShield, but I got used to the
loss of "visibility." It's saved my screen from some serious scratching
(and I am *very* careful about keeping the stylus clean). Try it for a
few days and see if you can deal. The backlight, at least for me, seems
to really help.

>>> chaosmonk_at_earthlink.net 05/24/02 03:08PM >>>

fit=
 inside the screen area. Not the parts that actually go underneath
the=
 screen, but the length itself. They wrinkled all up when I tried to
put=
 them in, and I examined the ones I had closely and found the
discrepancy=
 in length. Once I trimmed them down a teeny bit, they went in nice
and=
 securely.

installed=
 on my Newton; I just got it yesterday. It was one of
GEMEnterprises's=
 brand new units. I'm not sure why it kills my visibility so badly.

Michael Mays