Re: [NTLK] IS THIS A NEWTON USER LIST FOR QUESTIONS OR JUST BASHING?

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 17:56:17 EST

On Friday, November 1, 2002, at 05:28 PM, Katarina Gubler wrote:

> I am really getting turned off by this site....anyone else?
> Kat-

Not me

Just wait till the US attacks Iraq.
Then this place will get more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

This community reflects life just like any other. Issues like this=20
happen everywhere all the time.
Some persons think this list is like a friend at the water cooler. If=20=

they had a bad day or experience they will mention it.

Dont worry bout this stuff so much.

Start using the delete key if you want. I do often. :)

Keep the Green=99
Rich
This Old Newt, For all your newton needs
http://www.thisoldnewt.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html