Re: [NTLK] IS THIS A NEWTON USER LIST FOR QUESTIONS OR JUST BASHING?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 07:36:16 EST

on 11/1/02 11:28 PM, Katarina Gubler at bubbles9413_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> Well, Adam....I actually asked them about the situation and there is another
> side to the story like......you paypaled them a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit and
> then didn't get back with them for like a month plus after you had agreed to
> getting back to them in a few days.
> I just don't think it is fair that we only hear one side of the story like in
> Ferdi's case or Discounters or GEM. I think in order to make it fair, we
> should invite them to the list to defend themselves!

Well, due to the recent emails about GEM, I suspect that they may already be
listening on the list, and trying to improve their service. I mean, it
wouldn't do them any good to argue and defend. It would be stupid, in fact.
The better thing to do is improve their service. If they do that, then the
vocal and public complaints have served a good purpose. :-)

Anyway, as I said, I suspect they've been reading already.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland