Re: [NTLK] Curious

From: Woody (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 22:12:30 EST

I also use the Eddie Bauer bag and always carry my Newton.
I also recently solved my problem of how to use the keyboard with the
2100 while sitting on the sofa or other places lacking a convenient desk
or table. While it lacks easy portability in my Eddie Bauer bag it is
stable and confortable to use. I got a piece of plexiglass about 12" by
13".
Velcroed a wrist rest along one side, then velcroed the keyboard just
above it. I then put the soft side of the velcro on the inside of the
screen cover so that it could stick while open at the top. A 1x1x2 inch
artgum eraser is a handy adjustable prop. Small pieces of velcro on the
dongle and eraser keep them in place when not in use.
The next challange is making it fit the bag.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html