Re: [NTLK] [OT] Proof Jobs is an idiot

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 11:22:05 EST

Don't everyone grab it at the same time...I'm on a
144KBs iDSL connection here...it's going to take a
little time to download this. It's about 3 and a half
MB in size.
http://newton.tek-ed.com/magic_cap.zip
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Glen Warner <gdwarner_at_mindspring.com> wrote:

> Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> (*snip*)
>
> > If you want to talk about ease of use,
> nothing...and I
> > mean NOTHING beats the Magic Cap environment.
>
> Ah, General Magic -- a bunch of ex-Apple engineers
> -- and (last I
> heard) now out of business.
>
> I've always wanted to play with/use a Magic Cap
> device. I hear
> there's an emulator (the Magic Cap Simulator), but
<snip>
> > If anyone wants to see this OS in action, I have a
> > Beta that was never released on my server (sorry,
> > windows only) I've installed it last on Windows
> 95, so
> > I dont' know how it would work on newer OS's.
>
> Sure, I could run it under Virtual PC ...! Feel free
> to post that URL.
>
> (*snip*)
>
> --gdw

=====
Why is that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life
in the universe are pointed away from Earth?
     --Anonymous