[NTLK] Why did the Newton fail?

From: Katarina Gubler (bubbles9413_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 10:44:36 EST

You know, it is very strange to me. There are so many people on this list and around the world that love Newtons. There are user groups all over the Internet and there are meetings everywhere, Germany, Canada, etc. What happened to the Newton? I have seen the new Newtonesque item MS is coming out with...do any of us think that this will last? I mean if it will run Windows~of course it will~imagine the bugs and the blue screens of death!!

Any insite?

Kat-