[NTLK] What are the top 10-15 apps for a 2100?

From: Chris Edwards (chris_at_ingramedwards.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 23:41:27 EST

I have just received my MP2100. I am Psyched!

I have some questions:

1) I also own an MP2000 and it has alot more software loaded on it than
the 2100. Is there a way, using a 1MB card to transfer all the software
of the 2000 to the 2100? Or using a serial connection between Newtons?
Is there a list somewhere of the Standard Software Set that was
originally loaded on the 2100?

2) What are the top 10-15 apps I "Must Have" for my 2100? You
know...the ones that are very cool and increase functionality? Also
where would I find these?

3) I have downloaded NewTen and nSync. Anyone how close we are to being
able to sync with iCal? Damn, that's gonna rock!

4) Where do I get a connector to connect my 2100 with a serial cable?
Are these called Dongles? How much are they?

4) Is there a photo viewer for the 2100 that displays the shades of
gray?

That's it. Thanks for everything?

-Chris Edwards

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html