Re: [NTLK] Holsters

From: Jeff Sheldon (jeff_at_jurai.net)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 00:03:29 EST

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Jeffrey M. Swiger wrote:

> than anything, but on a hike or DX-Padition or long weekend, I grab the
> RipOff.

But how does the weight affect your pants and beltline? Does your gut
hang out? Do women scream at your very presence? Do kids throw stones
and curse your family name?

This is what it all comes down to, my friend. I've seen enough pain and
suffering ever since the day the Newton died[*]. And now--when sexiness
is defined by "smaller is better"--how can I wear my Newt on my hip and
still show my face in daylight? Where's the love?

-Jeff

[* - Buy the hit single at your local music outlet]

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html