[NTLK] Newtie Award Nominations being taken

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 11:32:04 EST

We have consulted with a few leaders in the community and took=20
suggestions from last year to make the Newties more fun and relative=20
to the community. (we hope )

The Newties are intended to honor those who have worked hard and made=20
contributions to the community. They also serve to help evangalize=20
Newton. Some catagories are true honors, some just fun. Its nice to see=20=

the pulse of the community change from year to year. We also have many=20=

NuB owners with new Newton experiences and opinions. I feel its=20
important to let them have a voice.

This year we will take nominations in each catagory. At the end of the=20=

month we will tabulate the totals and present the top three vote=20
getters for the Award Voting through December.=00

So hop on over ASAP and sign up your favorites

Keep the Green=99
Rich
This Old Newt
http://www.thisoldnewt.com=