Re: [NTLK] Frozen Newton project

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 19:19:31 EST

>> The project will include all case plastics that are visible on the
>> outside of the Newton, it may or may not include a frozen Newton
>> stylus (depending on price).

Hi Ferdi,

will the insides of the parts be formed in a way that all notches, catches,
threads, posts and whatever else is required to put everything back together
properly are identical to the original parts? Will there be any afterwork
(like filing off sharp edges etc.) required?
NewtonTalk is cc on this mail, it would be nice if you could direct your
reply there, too, as I'm sure this will interest everyone who contemplates
participating.

Thanks

Frank

-- Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de