Re: [NTLK] Newtsync..

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 14:01:42 EST

How are you connecting your Newton to your Mac? Is it through an
Ethernet hub or are you connecting it directly? The reason that I ask
is that some Macs require a crossover Ethernet cable to accomplish
this. If your computer has gigabit ethernet, then it can automatically
switch the parity accordingly, but otherwise you'll need to either
connect both computers to a hub or connect them with a crossover cable.

John Anderson
everchanging

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html