Re: [NTLK] Ferdi has taken his defensiveness off list

From: eric engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 06:22:15 EST

Let me see if I understand correctly: first the man
wants to sell something he doesn't have but which he
claims to have. Now he wants to threaten those who
point out that selling stuff you don't have is
dishonest (to say the least) by withholding the very
thing which, as I understand, he claimed to have but
which, in fact, he does not have.

Does anyone else see the comedy in this?
Am I misunderstanding something here? Or is someone
holding their breath until they turn blue?

=====
Secret trials, indefinite arrest without warrant nor notice to one's family, restrictions of the right to counsel, military tribunals and restrictions of the press are the hallmarks of dictatorship.

My Web sites:
http://www.lexnet.bravepages.com/ind.htm (law)
http://www.geocities.com/newtontechspecs (Newton)