Re: [NTLK] MP 2100 problems. Help

From: Blair Rosser (newton_at_7thfloormedia.com)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 13:09:18 EDT

> 1. Show "today" puts me back to July 1996.

This sounds like a dead battery - is it keeping correct time? If not, on a
Newton, when you take the batteries out to replace them, or when they die,
or need recharging, there is backup battery (like those in PCs) for things
like the clock. Not sure where these are in the 2000s.

> 2. I keep > gettting a message that "the internal memory or storage card
is full".

You can try moving items on the internal store to the card to free up space
on the internal store. Select an item (eg, in Extras, or notes) then click
on folder and use "File this XXX on card".